Friday, 3 January 2014

Testing, testing...

I am an intensely paranoid and private person, which begs the question - "why the hell am I writing stuff on the internet?" That's an excellent question and one which I might answer adequately one day. Just not today. 

I like to write and sometimes people like to read what I write. Those people may be intellectually disabled or just plain masochistic, but my goal in starting this isn't to entertain other people. You see, apart from being paranoid I am also extremely selfish. This is all for me. 

The goal is to provide myself a platform to vent some frustrations and potentially develop my writing style. Or like a lot of other things I've started, I may just lose interest and forget about it all. 

So basically, assuming you've stumbled on to this blog...don't get your hopes up. I'm not even sure what I'll be writing about yet. 

But whatever it is, it'll probably be crap. 

2014 is gonna be a great year. I can smell it in my bones. 

No comments:

Post a Comment