Case in point - we thought it would be a good idea to take the kids to see the latest animated movie during the school holidays - Mr Peabody and Sherman.
The quality of animated movies over the last 10 years has been surprisingly good so I figured it wouldn't be that bad, even though I'd never heard of P&S.
It was painfully bad.
For 92 minutes.
- the jokes and puns were stupid.
- the story line was idiotic.
- the characters were extremely unlikable.
- it was boring.
- the fascination with things popping out of anuses was puzzling.
- i hated it.
- my wife hated it
- my kids thought it was good, but I'm pretty sure they were lying to be nice and because they were high on snakes and maltesers.
If you think the whole premise of Turbo is insanely stupid - you will be amazed by P&S.
That the 'experts' seem to love it, is further proof that experts in anything are not worth listening to.
Listen to me - do not take your kids to see this movie. Do not even waste your bandwidth by downloading it from anywhere.
|as the most hated cartoon character, I assume|